Accountant II_Fixed Asset
Facility: Tempe Diablo Technology Park
Department: General Accounting
Schedule: Regular FT 40 Hours Per Week
Under the direction of the Assistant Controller, the Accountant II is responsible for aspects of accounting including but not limited to payroll, accounts payable and general ledger. This includes maintaining complete and accurate records for all fixed assets on a monthly basis. Additionally responsible for various ledger account reconciliation's and analyses as well as performing month end close, and preparing and posting monthly journal entries.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field; or an equivalent combination of training and progressively responsible experience that will result in the required specialized knowledge and abilities to perform the assigned work.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of general ledger accounting related experience that demonstrates an understanding of the required knowledge, skills and abilities. Prefer experience in a healthcare or hospital setting.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of FAS preferred but not required.
- Requires thorough knowledge of general accounting, both in accrual and cash basisMust be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess good customer service and communications skills, the ability to work with professionals, and maintain confidentiality standards.
- Requires strong organizational skills and attention to detail with proven ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Requires ability to research and report on a variety of issues using problem solving skills.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.