Clinical Resource Leader (Eye Clinic)
Facility: Valleywise Comprehensive Health Center - Phoenix
Department: Eye Clinic - Phoenix
Schedule: Regular - Full Time 40 Hours Per Week
Under the direction of the Nurse Manager, this position supervises, assesses plans, coordinates, facilitates, and evaluates patient care and staff development. Provides comprehensive care based on the principles of growth and development across the life span of patients served in his/her independent unit. The position demonstrates the professional skills and behaviors to promote comprehensive, cost effective, and meaningful healthcare for consumers in a diverse healthcare environment. This position is a leader and resource within the department for daily operations and demonstrates and promotes alliance with organizational goals and department leadership.
Prefer a Bachelor's degree or higher in Nursing.
Must have a minimum of two (2) years of clinical experience relevant to the patient populations and/or scope of practice. Demonstrated leadership ability is a plus.
- Must posses a current, valid Arizona RN license and be in good standing with the Arizona Board of Nursing.
- Requires BLS. A BLS card obtained through an approved American Heart Association (AHA) training center is preferred and will be required within 3 months.
- ACLS, PALS, NRP, ATNC, or other certifications may be required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills is preferred.
- Requires effective communication skills.
- Ability to work with culturally diverse people is a must.
- Bilingual is preferred.
Pay: $33.47 to $53.56/hour
$33.47 - $53.56
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 27812