Facility: Valleywise Community Health Center - West Maryvale
Department: BH FQHC - West Maryvale
Schedule: Regular FT 40 Hours Per Week
Under the direction of the Clinical Coordinator, the Clinician works with an interdisciplinary team providing behavioral health consultation and services to patients and their families currently receiving primary care services with the patient centered medical home model. This position coordinates, monitors, and provides direct services in the community, including professional counseling services, assessments, case management, support and crisis interventions. This includes, but is not limited to screenings, assessments, cognitive behavioral therapy, cognitive enhancement therapy, supportive therapy, motivational interviewing, substance abuse, acceptance and commitment therapy, trauma-informed care and other modalities. Services are provided at both the health center and in the community.
- Requires a Master's degree in Social Work, Counseling or Marriage and Family Therapy.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of progressively responsible mental health psychotherapy related experience that demonstrates an understanding of the required knowledge, skills and abilities. Prefer prior experience working in an integrated health care program or conducting mental health assessments and treatments and family support.
- Prefer specialized training in a chemical dependency assessment and treatment.
- Must be licensed by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT).
- Requires possession of, and ability to retain a current, valid AZ issued driver's license in good standing, and must carry the AZ legally required minimum insurance coverage on personal vehicle at all times.
- Must obtain fingerprint clearance card as defined in Arizona Revised Statute (A.R.S.) 36-425.03 and state licensing rule R9-10-1011(A)(4) within 90 days of employment.
- Requires BLS through an approved American Heart Association (AHA) training center within 3 months of hire into position.
- Prefer licensure as a Clinical Supervisor as issued by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Requires knowledge of chemical dependency and mental health and ability to facilitate individual, family group counseling sessions with a dually diagnosed population.
- Requires the ability to read, write, and speak effectively in English, including professional level usage of grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Requires expertise of individual, group and family psychotherapy models.
- Knowledge of evidence supported practices such as cognitive behavioral therapy, cognitive enhancement therapy, supportive therapy and motivational interviewing, substance abuse, trauma-informed care and other modalities specific to integrated care settings.
- Must be approachable, people oriented, and a good listener.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and have excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to develop, implement and maintain policies and processes.
- Requires the ability to be a creative, independent thinker.
- Must exhibit a high degree of professionalism, customer service, and enthusiasm.
- Must possess solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred.
Salary Range: Hourly pay rate: $32.84 to $48.44