Executive Assistant II
Under the direction of the Chief Financial Officer, this position is responsible for providing varied, complex, and confidential office administrative and professional support services. Ensures timely flow of information to and from the executive office; handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature; and functions efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced professional environment. Manages multiple tasks and projects with competing priorities and deadlines, screens and prioritize communications and opportunities from external and internal sources, and organize and maintain administrative processes which are essential to this position. In addition this position will be responsible for coordinating and preparing presentations, meeting arrangements and correspondence.
- Requires an Associate’s or Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field; or an equivalent combination of training and progressively responsible experience that will result in the required specialized knowledge and abilities to perform the assigned work.
- Must have minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible executive level administrative assistant experience that demonstrates a strong understanding of the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Prefer experience in the health care industry.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have ability to routinely and independently exercise sound judgment in making decisions regarding workload, where direction and/or precedents may not be available; as well as considerable judgment and initiative to determine the approach or action to take in non-routine situations.
- Must demonstrate a level of professionalism, maturity and tact in handling highly sensitive and/or confidential information.
- Possess strong interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to work collaboratively as a team member and cultivate positive working relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Must have acute attention to detail and demonstrated effectiveness in managing multiple work assignments simultaneously, often under strict deadlines.
- Work accuracy is essential. Strong computer literacy required including knowledge and application of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must have excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with discretion, diplomacy and tact; ability to present verbal information clearly, articulately and in a way that engages the recipient; and must be able to compose written information in a clear, well-structured and grammatically correct manner.
- Must possess the ability to convey a professional image, as well as, effectively represent the executive as appropriate in his/her relationship with external customers.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
Pay: $23.79 to $38.06/hour
$23.79 - $38.06
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 27613