Now is an exciting time to join the largest public teaching hospital in the Southwest as Valleywise Health prepares to open a new state-of-the-art facility in April 2024.
Many of our nursing positions are eligible for sign-on bonuses. For details, click on a career opportunity below.
Why Choose Valleywise Health?
- You won't find a richer learning environment or stronger sense of mission anywhere else in the Valley. We’re pushing the boundaries of health care to provide the most exceptional care to underserved populations in our community.
- Competitive compensation and benefits include sign-on bonuses for select positions, generous PTO, and a 100% match public employer pension.
- We have history. Valleywise Health has been serving the Phoenix community for more than 143 years and has been a leader in physician training since 1952.
- Our culture of transparency, excellence, and respect ensures your contributions are valued.
- Our award-winning Burn and Level 1 Trauma Centers are world-renowned.
Valleywise Medical Center Construction Nearly Complete
The new Valleywise Health Medical Center will open to patients on April 11, 2024, heralding a new era of care, training, and technological advancements for Arizona’s only public teaching hospital and safety net system of care. See yourself here >
Explore the possibilities.
Join a community where excellence is at the core of our culture, contributions are valued and a range of benefits and rewards are available to support you and your family throughout your Valleywise career.
“Valleywise Health took a chance on me over a decade ago as a new CNA, encouraged and funded my education to become an RN, and have raised me into the Nursing Director that I am now. The organization truly supports its staff so that they can best support the patients. I love the culture here, the learning environment, and that the staff are warriors who not only have the patient’s back, but support and respect one another.”
Chante N., Director Nursing
“Valleywise is home to me, a home that I can proudly call my own. I love the people that I work with past and present. They made me feel that I truly belong.”
Ramil R., APCU Nurse Manager
“I was a new grad nurse in 1999 when I started at Valleywise Health in the Department of Psychiatry. I have worked with amazing people and have always been proud to be part of our mission. I cannot imagine working anywhere else.”
Cindi F., Nurse
Join us is shaping the future of health care.
We have immediate openings all departments, including Burn, OR, ED, Psych, and more.