Facility: Valleywise Community Health Center - Mesa
Department: BH Specialty Clinic - Mesa
Schedule: Regular FT 40 Hours Per Week
At Valleywise, you’ll find excellent rewards and benefits, along with the chance to make a difference in our communities. We offer exceptional career development opportunities as well as a supportive and inclusive work environment. If you're ready for a career that makes a difference, explore what Valleywise can offer you.
Under the direction of the Clinical Coordinator, the Program Assistant is responsible for organizing, coordinating, and monitoring all non-clinical operations of the team, including managing records, operating and coordinating the management information system and providing receptionist activities, including triaging calls and coordinating communication between the team and members. The Program Assistant serves as the primary customer service representative in dealing with members, providers and stakeholders.
- Requires a High School Diploma or GED. An Associate's degree in Business related courses is preferred.
- Requires at least one (1) year of administrative or general office related experience that demonstrates an understanding of the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must possess extensive computer skills and be proficient with MS Office suite such as Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, Visio and Access.
- Must have the ability to follow direction, use of sound judgment and possess excellent time management skills.
- Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and in writing including knowledge of basic grammar, spelling & punctuation.
- Requires excellent organizational skills, the ability to work with professionals, and maintain confidentiality standards.
- Creativity, initiative and independent thinking, and problem solving skills are strongly preferred.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Requires excellent organizational skills and ability to meet designated deadlines.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
- Pursuant to Arizona Administrative Code R9-10-306 CHAPTER 10 of the Dept. of Health Services, personnel must be at least 21 years of age, or at least 18 years of age and licensed or certified under A.R.S. Title 32, and providing services within the personnel member’s scope of practice.
Salary Range: Hourly pay rate: $15.00 to $22.13