Supervisor Central Sterile
Facility: Valleywise Health Medical Center
Department: Central Sterile - Roosevelt
Schedule: Regular - Full Time 40 Hours Per Week
Under the direction of the Director Nursing for Perioperative Services, supervises technical staff with assigned areas of responsibility to ensure the processing of instruments and equipment for Valleywise Health. Assists the manager in the daily operations of the department. Available for department issues 24/7. Ensures quality and compliance of technical staff to department standards.
- Requires a high school diploma or GED. Associate's degree preferred.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of Central Processing experience. Prefer Central Processing experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Certified Registered Central Service Technician (CRCST) is required.
- Certification Healthcare Leadership (CHL), Certification in Healthcare Material Management Concepts (CHMMC), Certified Instrument Specialist (CIS) is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must have knowledge of regulatory and infection control policies.
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions promptly and accurately.
- Requires the ability to work effectively without close supervision.
- Requires excellent customer service skills, the ability to work with professionals, and maintain confidentiality standards.
- Must be dedicated to maximum safety for patients, visitors and employees of the facility.
- Must have strong computer skills.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
Pay: $20.55 to $32.88/hour
$20.55 - $32.88
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 27826