Facility: Tempe Diablo Technology Park
Department: Patient Financial Services
Schedule: Regular - Full Time 40 Hours Per Week
Under the general direction of the Credit and Collection Manager, this position is responsible for maintaining an efficient operational workflow in the collection of monies for services rendered throughout the Valleywise Health system.
- Requires a high school diploma or an Associate's degree in a related field.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of progressively responsible billing and/or collection of medical claims experience that demonstrates a strong understanding of the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Prefer one to three (1-3) years experience in billing and/or collection supervision.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must possess good writing and communicative skills.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
- Will need to demonstrate the ability to supervise, train and coordinate the work of the collection staff.
- Must have working knowledge of Excel, Word and Medifax.