Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Facility: Valleywise Health Medical Center
Department: Human Resources
Schedule: Regular FT 40 Hours Per Week
Under the direction Talent Acquisition Supervisor, the Talent Acquisition Consultant sources, screens, and interviews candidates, complying with organization policy and government regulatory guidelines.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field; or an equivalent combination of training and progressively responsible experience that will result in the required specialized knowledge and abilities to perform the assigned work.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of recruitment and/or sourcing experience with all levels of employees within an organization including but not limited to leadership, clinical, IT and other level healthcare positions.
- Highly prefer prior experience as a registered nurse or other strong clinical background.
- Requires possession of, and ability to retain a current, valid AZ issued driver's license in good standing, and must carry the AZ legally required minimum insurance coverage on personal vehicle at all times.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have considerable knowledge and skills in sourcing and selection.
- Must have the ability to interview all levels of candidates in a healthcare, business and/or IT environment.
- Must have the ability to communicate with people at all levels of the organization as well as outside contacts.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, investigative, and organization skills are essential.
- Must be proficient in standard PC applications.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality standards is a must.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.