Talent Acquisition Specialist
Facility: Valleywise Health Medical Center
Department: Human Resources
Schedule: Regular - Full Time 40 Hours Per Week
Under the direction Director Talent Acquisition, the Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for assisting the assigned internal Talent Acquisition Consultants to fill the organizational talent needs. This position assists in on-boarding, identifying, interviewing, and hiring qualified individuals. Talent Acquisition Specialists work to ensure the life cycle of acquiring and retaining talent is a process that delivers results in positive candidate experiences that reflect the company's mission, vision and values.
- Requires a high school diploma or GED. A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or related field will substitute for required experience.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of Human Resources, Recruitment or related Human Resource experience that demonstrates an understanding of the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have considerable knowledge and skills in sourcing and selection.
- Must have the ability to interview all levels of candidates in a healthcare, business and/or IT environment.
- Must have the ability to communicate with people at all levels of the organization as well as outside contacts.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, investigative, and organization skills are essential.
- Must be proficient in standard PC applications.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.