Facility: Tempe Diablo Technology Park
Department: General Financial Services
Schedule: Regular FT 40 Hours Per Week
Under the supervision of the Controller or designee, this position provides entry level accounting and administrative support to the Accounts Payable, Payroll and Accounting department. Duties include performing a variety of complex clerical and entry-level bookkeeping and accounting tasks, applying accepted procedures to the preparation and maintenance of accounting and other records, and preparing financial, statistical, and/or technical reports.
- Requires a high school diploma or GED.
- Prefer an Associate's degree in Accounting or other business-related field, or an equivalent combination of training and progressively responsible experience that will result in the required specialized knowledge and abilities to perform the assigned work.
- Must have minimum of two (2) years of Finance/Accounting clerical experience that demonstrates an understanding of the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proficient in Microsoft products especially Excel spreadsheets, 10-key proficient.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.