Accounts Payable Processor
Facility: Valleywise Community Health Center - McDowell
Department: Grants - Ryan White Part A Primary Care
Schedule: Grant PT 20 Hours Per Week
Under the supervision of the Supervisor Accounts Payable, this position provides entry level accounts payable support to the Controller Services department. Duties include performing a variety of complex clerical and customer service tasks, applying accepted procedures to the preparation and maintenance of accounts payable records.
- Requires a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of Accounts Payable Processor related experience that demonstrates an understanding of the required knowledge, skills and abilities. Prefer at least one (1) year in AP in a health care industry.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Requires the ability to operate a computer in a windows environment.
- Must be familiar with Accounts Payable software.
- Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and in writing including knowledge of basic grammar, spelling & punctuation.
- Initiative, independent thinking, and problem solving skills are strongly preferred.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
Salary Range: (18A) $15.34 - $23.01