Application Systems Analyst III KRONOS Remote Position
Facility: Tempe Diablo Technology Park
Department: IT Business Applications & Solutions
Schedule: Regular FT 40 Hours Per Week
Analyst focused on UKG modules: Kronos WIM Integration & Kronos WFC.
Under the direction of the IT Application Manager, this position is responsible for the continuing deployment and development of vendor proprietary hospital application software necessary to run business, clinical or financial systems within a large integrated hospital system. This position works independently on the analysis of existing and proposed vendor supplied software functionality to determine if the software conforms with current clinical health system workflow processes. The position utilizes specialized, proprietary software tool sets to enable software functionality; coordinates project teams to achieve team goals and outcomes; provides measurable customer service, and performs duties within Valleywise Health missions and values. This position will frequently work in conjunction with members of the Project Management Office to lead information technology deployment and optimization efforts based on the organization's performance improvement objectives. In addition, this position mentors, develops junior analysts, and educates others on best practices.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Business, Nursing, Information Systems (IS) or related field; or an equivalent combination of training and progressively responsible experience that will result in the required specialized knowledge and abilities to perform the assigned work in lieu of degree. A Master's degree is preferred and may substitute for up to two (2) years of required experience; and a Doctorate degree may substitute for all required experience.
- Requires five (5) years of progressively responsible healthcare, consulting, and/or IT related experience that demonstrates a thorough understanding of the standard tools, workflow processes, and/or procedures and concepts used in the deployment and development of application software necessary to run the healthcare systems business, clinical or financial systems.
- If applicable to application(s) assigned to support, certification(s) for the specific business, clinical, or financial application(s)/system(s) is required and must be kept up to date. In addition, prefer professional clinical licensure (eg. RN, Radiology, Laboratory, Pharmacy, etc) if supporting clinical application systems.
- Must have a valid fingerprint clearance card issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety OR submit a completed Affidavit at time of hire. Must complete fingerprint clearance card application within seven (7) days of hire date. Must present actual card within 90 days of applying for fingerprint clearance card.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Requires the ability to use complex analytical tools and methods to analyze and streamline business processes.
- Must be able to routinely apply working knowledge in multiple relevant disciplines through creative applications to problems/innovation.
- Must be able to maintain accountability for the timely resolution of specific issues and problems within a particular area, application, database, technology or system.
- Must demonstrate the ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines with independent judgment.
- Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and in writing including ability to inform, advise, instruct and persuade.
- Requires the ability to collect and analyze complex data; and perform workflow analysis and translate the outcome into definable software functionality.
- Requires ability to exercise considerable individual judgment and initiative in conducting the necessary facilitation and resolution of application/system design.
- Must be able to develop initiatives in innovative manner for effective resolution.
- Must be able to prepare and conduct effective presentations; assess priorities and self-time manage through deliverables; and coordinate activities with diverse groups and individuals.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.