Case Manager Well Women Health Program Days
Facility: Tempe Diablo Technology Park
Department: Grants - Well Women Health Check Federal
Schedule: Grant FT 40 Hours Per Week
This position provides clerical support to ensure patients achieve appropriate enrollment and referral to appropriate Program. This position assists with setting up outpatient services or providing resources to help the patient maintain optimal care. This position performs follow-up tasks identified during the initial visit assessment for management of patients across the healthcare continuum or when the patient is in the continuum and needs additional resource support.
This is a Grant position.
- Requires a high school diploma or GED.
- Requires a proficiency level typically achieved with three (3) years’ experience in healthcare as a Nursing Assistant, Medical Assistant, Health Unit Coordinator, etc.
- Must successfully complete Valleywise Health EPIC computer classes within three months of hire or transfer into the position
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must have a working knowledge of medical terminology and be proficient in the use of computer programs such as Microsoft Office.
- Must have ability to work with culturally diverse people.
- Requires excellent communication and time management skills.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
- Bilingual is preferred.