Clinical Research Coordinator Bilingual
Facility: Valleywise Health Medical Center
Department: Research Administration
Schedule: Regular FT 40 Hours Per Week
Under the direction of the Manager, the Bilingual Clinical Research Coordinator analyzes and evaluates clinical data. Ensures compliance with protocol and overall clinical objectives. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree preferably in biological sciences or related medical/scientific field; or an equivalent combination of training and progressively responsible experience that will result in the required specialized knowledge and abilities to perform the assigned work. Master's degree is preferred and may substitute for required experience.
- Must have at least two (2) years or more years of related healthcare experience, preferably in a large healthcare system; or prior clinical research experience.
- Must have Human Subjects Protection Training or be able to obtain within 14 days of hire.
- Must possess a current valid Arizona driver's license. Prefer SoCRA certification as Certified Clinical Research Professional; or ACRP/APCR certification as a CRA, CRC or PI.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must have excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
- Must be proficient in medical terminology.
- Must have strong computer skills in Microsoft Office applications.
- Requires excellent project management skills and interpersonal communication abilities.
- Must have the ability to rotate being on-call and the ability to travel.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English. Bilingual is a plus.
Salary Range: $20.55 - $30.83