Clinical Research RN Coordinator I
Facility: Valleywise Health Medical Center
Department: Research Administration
Schedule: Regular FT 40 Hours Per Week
Under the general direction of the Clinical Research Manager, the Clinical RN Trauma Research Coordinator is responsible for developing, organizing, identifying and implementation of trauma research activities under the Trauma Services Department. Directs, manages, and implements prospective trauma research clinical studies.
Prefer a Bachelor's degree or higher in Nursing.
- Must have at least three (3) years of recent hospital RN experience in an acute care setting, preferably in a Level 1 Trauma center, an emergency department, or surgical intensive care unit, or prior experience performing clinical research functions.
- Must possess a current Arizona driver's license.
- Must possess a current, valid AZ RN license; temporary AZ RN license; or valid compact RN licensure for current state of practice. Must also be in good standing with the issuing Board of Nursing.
- ACLS, PALS or ENPC, and ATCN or TNCC required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written) and be proficient in medical terminology, grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Applications, including Excel is strongly preferred.
- Requires excellent time management and customer service skills.
- Must have the ability to rotate being on-call and the ability to travel. Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English. Bilingual a plus.