Clinical Resource Leader_Psych
Facility: Valleywise Health Medical Center
Department: BH Unit 11 - Roosevelt
Schedule: Regular - Full Time 36 Hours Per Week
Under the direction of the Nurse Manager, this position supervises, assesses plans, coordinates, facilitates, and evaluates patient care and staff development. The CRL provides comprehensive care for all patients. The CRL demonstrates the professional skills and behaviors to promote comprehensive, cost effective, and meaningful healthcare for consumers. The CRL is a leader and resource within the department and within his/ her independent unit will ensure daily operations reflect compliance with organizational and departmental goals, mission, vision, and values.
- Prefer a Bachelor's degree or higher in Nursing.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of clinical experience relevant to the patient populations and/or scope of practice. Demonstrated leadership ability is a plus.
- De-escalation techniques.
- Must posses a current, valid Arizona RN license and be in good standing with the Arizona Board of Nursing.
- Requires BLS. A BLS card obtained through an approved American Heart Association (AHA) training center is preferred and will be required within 3 months and must be renewed annually thereafter.
- CPI certification also required and will require annual renewal.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills is preferred.
- Requires effective communication skills. Ability to work with culturally diverse people is a must.
- Bilingual is preferred.