Clinical Resource Leaders
Facility: Valleywise Behavioral Health Center - Phoenix
Department: BH Unit 8 - Phoenix
Schedule: Regular FT 36 Hours Per Week
This position qualifies for a sign-on bonus of $18,000. Terms and conditions apply.
Under the direction of the Nurse Manager, this position supervises, assesses plans, coordinates, facilitates, and evaluates patient care and staff development. The CRL provides comprehensive care for all patients. The CRL demonstrates the professional skills and behaviors to promote comprehensive, cost effective, and meaningful healthcare for consumers. The CRL is a leader and resource within the department and within his/ her independent unit will ensure daily operations reflect compliance with organizational and departmental goals, mission, vision, and values.
Hourly rate: $39.96 - $58.94
- Prefer a Bachelor's degree or higher in Nursing.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, skills and experience, plus three to four (3-4) years of clinical experience relevant to the patient population and scope of care of the department is required.
- De-escalation techniques.
- Must possess a current, valid Arizona RN license and be in good standing with the Arizona Board of Nursing.
- Requires BLS.
- A BLS card obtained through an approved American Heart Association (AHA) training center is preferred and will be required within 3 months and must be renewed annually thereafter.
- CPI certification also required and will require annual renewal.
- In addition, certification or continuing education may be required based on area of practice:
- ED-Maryvale: Must obtain ACLS and PALS certification within upon hire; and ATCN or TNCC certification must be obtained within twelve (12) months.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills is preferred.
- Requires effective communication skills.
- Ability to work with culturally diverse people is a must.
- Bilingual is preferred.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: $39.96 to $58.94/hour
$39.96 - $58.94
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 39166