Community Outreach Coordinator
Facility: Valleywise Comprehensive Health Center - Peoria
Department: FQHC Clinic - Mobile Health Unit
Schedule: Regular FT 40 Hours Per Week
We're on a mission to push the boundaries of health care and provide the most exceptional care to our communities.
As the Community Outreach Coordinator, you will be the face of the Valleywise Health Mobile Clinic team, collaborating with clinical and non-clinical staff to coordinate, organize, and produce community events featuring the Valleywise Health Mobil Clinic. The Mobile Clinic will attend events throughout Maricopa County schools, social service agencies, and other community organizations.
If you are ready to impact your community positively, APPLY NOW!
Valleywise Health is committed to providing high-quality, comprehensive benefits designed to help our employees and their families stay physically and financially fit. Known for the diversity of not only the community of patients we serve but also our workforce and the benefits we offer, such as:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 100% Retirement Match in the Arizona State Retirement System (ASRS)
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Sick and Extended Illness Bank
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- And much more
Annual Salary Range: $49,920 - $73,632
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field or an equivalent combination of training and progressively responsible experience that will result in the required specialized knowledge and abilities to perform the assigned work.
- Requires at least three (3) years of progressively responsible outreach, sales, and/or community relations-related experience demonstrating an understanding of the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Previous healthcare experience is preferred.
- Requires possession of and ability to retain a current, valid Arizona- issued driver's license in good standing and must carry the AZ legally required minimum insurance coverage on personal vehicle at all times.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must have acute knowledge and understanding of cultural diversity and the language of targeted populations.
- Requires the ability to speak in front of diverse crowds effectively and proficient in public speaking.
- Must be self-motivated, positive, outgoing, personable, and able to relate well with diverse populations and age groups.
- Must be able to take initiative, multi-task, work well under pressure, adapt to change, and complete required assignments in a timely fashion.
- Requires excellent organizational skills and verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal skills, be a team player, can communicate with diverse personalities, and be tactful, mature, and flexible.
- Requires the ability to build rapport with others, work independently, and self-manage.
- Must effectively use Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Requires the ability to have reliable transportation to travel throughout the community.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
- Bilingual is preferred.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: $24 to $35.40/hour
$24.00 - $35.40
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 39317