Core Tech Full Time Varied
Facility: Valleywise Health Medical Center
Department: Operating Room - Roosevelt
Schedule: Regular FT 40 Hours Per Week
Under the direction of the Clinical Resource Leader/Nurse Manager, this position provides support to Perioperative Services within the Central Corridor. This includes monitoring of sterilization processes, ordering supplies and maintaining par levels.
- Requires a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year of progressively responsible center core tech experience that demonstrates a strong understanding of the required knowledge, skills and abilities. Prefer two (2) years comparable medical experience.
- Successful completion of a surgical tech program will be accepted in lieu of one year of required core tech experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
- Must possess exceptional customer service skills to be an effective team member and interact with physicians and co-workers.
- Must be able to work independently, coordinating and assimilating multiple pieces of data to accomplish required tasks.