Facility: Maryvale Campus
Department: RAD Diagnostic - Maryvale
Schedule: Regular FT 36 Hours Per Week
This position is eligible for a $10,000 sign-on bonus. Terms and conditions apply.
This position is three, 12-hour night shifts, Friday - Sunday, 1900 - 0730 hours.
At Valleywise Health, we're on a mission to create a healthier, happier Valley for all - and we're always searching for talented, passionate people to join our team.
As a CT Technologist, you will collaborate with a diverse team of healthcare professionals, playing a pivotal role in diagnosing and treating patients. Your expertise in this dynamic field will be instrumental in capturing high-quality images, facilitating accurate diagnoses, and guiding effective treatment plans. Valleywise Health is a Level One Trauma, Teaching Hospital and Safety Net Facility. Our team of Medical Imaging Professionals operates cutting-edge imaging equipment for patients undergoing a wide range of imaging exams. Valleywise Health has a proud history of over 141 years of serving a diverse population within our community. Even on the most challenging days, you are met with heartfelt appreciation from the patients.
Apply now and join our team as we open a new 12-floor hospital. This architecturally stunning facility is designed to provide an enhanced environment for patient care, with state-of-the-art amenities and advanced medical technology. The new Hospital represents our commitment to delivering exceptional healthcare services and ensuring the comfort and well-being of our patients.
Hourly Pay Rate: $32.84 - $48.44
- Requires an Associate's degree in Radiography and/or completed certificate program in Radiography.
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year of medical imaging-related experience that demonstrates an understanding of the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Prefer two to three (2-3) years of CT experience.
- Requires RT(R) and (CT) certification with The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- Must be licensed by the Arizona Department of Health Services (AZDHS) Medical Radiologic Technology (MRT) in Radiography (CRT) and Computed Tomography (CTCT).
- Radiographers cross-trained in CT must obtain CT certification (ARRT CT and Arizona Department of Health Services (AZDHS) CTCT) within one year of their CT hire date.
- Requires BLS card obtained through an approved American Heart Association (AHA) training center upon hire.
- Must have a valid fingerprint clearance card issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety or submit a completed affidavit at the time of hire. Must complete fingerprint clearance card application within seven (7) days of hire date. Must present actual card within 90 days of applying for a fingerprint clearance card.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served on their unit.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development of the life span and possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient's status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient's requirements relative to their age-specific needs and to provide the care needed as described in the unit's departmental policies and procedures.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.