Department Assistant (Pool)
Facility: Valleywise Behavioral Health Center - Mesa
Department: BH Assertive Community Treatment
Schedule: Regular PT 28 Hours Per Week
Under the direction of the Billing Supervisor, this position provides assistance to the Business Office department by typing correspondence including letters, reports, manuals, and memoranda; copying, faxing and filing; gathers, sorts, and distributes incoming and outgoing mail within the department; answers telephones, routes calls, and/or takes messages and delivers to the appropriate personnel.
- Requires a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have at least six (6) months of general clerical experience preferably in a healthcare environment.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to manage time appropriately, multi task and data comparison.
- Knowledge of Excel preferred but not mandatory.
- Good oral and written communication skills; ability to follow oral instructions; ability to operate basic office equipment such as copier, fax machine, computer, and telephone; organizes and manages work to achieve results.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Windows applications including Word, Access, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.