Facility: Tempe Diablo Technology Park
Department: Patient Financial Services
Schedule: Regular FT 40 Hours Per Week
Under the direction of the Billing Supervisor, this position provides assistance to the Business Office department by mailing correspondence including letters, reports, manuals, and memoranda; copying, faxing and filing; gathers, sorts, and distributes incoming and outgoing mail within the department.
- Requires a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have at minimum six (6) months of general clerical related that demonstrates an understanding of the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Prefer experience in a healthcare environment.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to manage time appropriately, multi task and data comparison.
- Knowledge of Excel preferred but not mandatory.
- Good oral and written communication skills; ability to follow oral instructions; ability to operate basic office equipment such as copier, fax machine, computer, and telephone; organizes and manages work to achieve results; demonstrated knowledge of Windows applications including Word, Access, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.