Facility: Tempe Diablo Technology Park
Department: General Accounting
Schedule: Regular FT 40 Hours Per Week
Under the direction of the Director of Accounting, this position will assist with day-to-day accounting functions for the organization and perform accounting functions requiring a thorough knowledge of general accounting methods. Provides accounting expertise for the department and helps ensure financial information's integrity. Assists in the provision of timely, accurate services to customers at all levels of the organization.
Valleywise Health is committed to providing high-quality, comprehensive benefits designed to help our employees and their families stay physically and financially fit. Known for the diversity of not only the community of patients we serve but also our workforce and the benefits we offer, such as:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 100% Retirement Match in the Arizona State Retirement System (ASRS)
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Sick and Extended Illness Bank
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- And much more!
Annual Salary Range: $113,734.00 - $167,752.00
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in accounting or an equivalent combination of training and progressively responsible experience that will result in the required specialized knowledge and abilities to perform the assigned work.
- Must have a minimum of three (5) years of direct accounting experience (preferably in a healthcare or hospital setting) that demonstrates an understanding of the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Requires prior direct or indirect supervisory experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must have the ability to supervise and coordinate the work of subordinate personnel in a manner conducive to full performance and high morale.
- Must be approachable, people-oriented, and a good listener.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and have excellent customer service skills.
- Must be a change agent able to develop, implement, and maintain policies and processes.
- Requires the ability to be a creative, independent thinker.
- Must exhibit a high degree of professionalism, customer service, and enthusiasm.
- Must possess solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Requires the ability to read, write, and speak effectively in English.