Director HR Operations
Facility: Valleywise Health Medical Center
Department: Human Resources
Schedule: Regular FT 40 Hours Per Week
At Valleywise Health, we're on a mission to create a healthier and happier Valley for all - and we're searching for talented, passionate people to join our team. When you join the Valleywise Health family, you become a valuable part of our mission, vision, and culture. We strive to cultivate an atmosphere of excellence and are committed to ensuring innovation, education, and respect.
As the Director of HR Operations, you will be a vital business partner to the Senior VP/Chief Human Resource Officer, Valleywise Health Executives, and the HR Leadership Team. As the leader of the Sr. HR Operations Representatives, Talent Management, and Talent Acquisition teams, you are responsible for leading the vision, strategy, development, and execution of the human resources operations.
We are looking for an innovative leader to help ensure quality onboarding and HR service delivery through effective collaboration with the organizational stakeholders and HR team.
As Director of HR Operations, you will use your experience and expertise to help benchmark and implement HR processes and other HR business functions best practices to advance Valleywise Health's mission while enhancing business results.
Valleywise Health is committed to providing high-quality, comprehensive benefits designed to help our employees and their families stay physically and financially fit. Known for the diversity of not only the community of patients we serve but also our workforce and the benefits we offer, such as:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Match in the Arizona State Retirement System (ASRS)
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Sick and Extended Illness Bank
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- And much more
Education or equivalency:
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Management, or a related field; or an equivalent combination of training and progressively responsible experience that will result in the required specialized knowledge and abilities to perform the assigned work.
- A Master's degree is preferred.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible human management experience, including two (2) years in healthcare that demonstrates a high level of understanding of the required knowledge, skills, and abilities with a workforce of at least 3,000 employees. Experience must include:
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Preferably working in areas of human resources such as human resources compliance.
- Analytics and reporting.
- Employee relations.
- Human resources consultation.
- Related business functions.
- SPHR certification preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be a successful leader of people, have strong leadership skills, and have the ability to motivate a team.
- Must be able to decide how to allocate people, time, and other resources to create, execute, and accomplish an operating or project plan on time and within budget.
- Must have solid analytical and problem-solving skills and utilize the appropriate management techniques to plan, organize, control, and coordinate activities.
- Manage priorities in a dynamic environment and adapt to change quickly and positively.
- Must demonstrate the ability to be self-directed and excellent organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work as a team member with peers, other managers, staff, and senior leadership.
- Must possess good customer service and communications skills, the ability to work with professionals, and maintain confidentiality standards.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
Salary Range: $147,472 - $170,144