Executive Assistant I
Facility: Tempe Diablo Technology Park
Department: Revenue Integrity Management
Schedule: Regular FT 40 Hours Per Week
This position is responsible for providing advanced administrative support for the office of the Vice President Revenue Cycle. Duties may include clerical assistance with correspondence, assistance with board activities; secretarial support; and routine office related functions, as well as the ability to take initiative to ensure productivity, organization, and completion of assignments efficiently and within established time frames.
- Requires a high school diploma/GED.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years administrative/clerical/office related experience that demonstrates an understanding of the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Prefer experience in the healthcare industry.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must have advanced skills using various computer programs including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc).
- Requires excellent customer service, organizational and verbal/written communication skills.
- Must possess good knowledge basic grammar, spelling & punctuation.
- Must be able to type a minimum of 60 wpm.
- Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Requires the ability to handle sensitive material concerning the organization and the executive's role within the organization.
- Must show demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to meet designated deadlines is also a critical qualification.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.