Grant Proposal Writer- Remote
Facility: Tempe Diablo Technology Park
Department: Grants Administration
Schedule: Regular FT 40 Hours Per Week
Under direction of the Supervisor Grants, the Grant Proposal Writer is responsible to research grant opportunities, write funding applications, and coordinate and lead the activities of a grant application.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of training and progressively responsible experience that will result in the required specialized knowledge and abilities to perform the assigned work. Master's degree is preferred.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible proposal development experience that demonstrates a strong understanding of the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must have knowledge of grant application process and writing applications as well as grant programs available to health care organizations, and of health care issues and delivery systems.
- Requires excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, analytical skills, and the ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to take initiative and utilize innovative techniques and ingenuity in preparing grant applications and to work under pressure to meet deadlines for grant opportunities.
- Requires ability to research grant opportunities available, participate as a team player to coordinate grant projects, and to develop, write and implement strategic funding plans.
- Must be able to read, interpret and apply laws rules and regulations.
- Must be able to plan, prioritize, and coordinate multiple projects; and posses the ability to gather, analyze and evaluate a variety of data.
- Must have computer skills in software for word processing.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.