Guest Services Representative Sr
Facility: Valleywise Health Medical Center
Department: Volunteer & Guest Relation Services
Schedule: Regular FT 40 Hours Per Week
Under the supervision of the Manager of Volunteer and Guest Services, this position plans, organizes, guides, and supervises the day-to-day activities of the department in the daily operations of the Volunteer and Guest Services functions to ensure quality services are provided. Must have and maintain a high level of skill, proficiency, and professionalism in supervising all aspects of Volunteer and Guest Services. Assists Supervisors with training new employees and administering policies and procedures among other assigned tasks.
Valleywise Health is committed to providing high-quality, comprehensive benefits designed to help our employees and their families stay physically and financially fit. Known for the diversity of not only the community of patients we serve but also our workforce and the benefits we offer, such as:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 100% Retirement Match in the Arizona State Retirement System (ASRS)
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Sick and Extended Illness Bank
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- And much more!
Hourly Pay Range: $16.22 - $23.92
- Requires a high school diploma or GED certificate.
- Associate’s degree preferred.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of customer service-related experience that demonstrates an understanding of the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Prefer prior direct or indirect supervisory experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must understand customer service and volunteer service principles.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and PC skills are necessary for this position.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees.
- Requires the ability to read, write, and speak effectively in English.
- Ability to organize and plan work adhering to priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and delegate multiple work projects with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent two-way communication, judgment, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to adjust to rapidly changing circumstances and priorities.
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to favorably represent the company.
- Must have the ability to supervise and coordinate the work of subordinate personnel in a manner conducive to full performance and high morale.
- Requires the ability to be a creative, independent thinker.
- Bilingual preferred.