Identity & Access Management Analyst II
Facility: Valleywise Health Medical Center
Department: IT Security
Schedule: Regular FT 40 Hours Per Week
Under the guidance of the Manager Identity and Access Management, the Identity and Access Management Analyst II is responsible for delivering enterprise-wide identity, access, directory and authentication services. The position considers topics such as future state planning, implementation and design of Identity Access Management technologies, automation of manual tasks, identity access governance support and implementation services, privilege identity management support and identity lifecycle management with respect to regulatory compliance and Valleywise Health approved standards and policies. The position engages key business stakeholders and customers as it relates to all supported systems and applications to verify, validate and audit access. This position is responsible and accountable for the fulfillment of Identity and Access Management requests based on a Role-Based Access Controls model to meet organizational business needs and customer expectations, documents existing workflow/current business processes, and aids in prioritization of IT service requests.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management of Information or related field; or an equivalent combination of training and progressively responsible experience that will result in the required specialized knowledge and abilities to perform the assigned work in lieu of degree.
- Must have a minimum three (3) years of Identity and Access Management related experience that demonstrates an understanding of the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Experience with Active Directory Federation Services, Group Policy Objects and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol, prior direct or indirect management experience in a healthcare environment, System Administration, Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML), PowerShell, web services and Extensive Markup Language (XML) is a plus.
- Requires Identity Management Institute Certified Identity and Access Manager (CIAM) certification within 18 months of accepting the position.
- Must have a valid fingerprint clearance card issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety OR submit a completed Affidavit at time of hire. Must complete fingerprint clearance card application within seven (7) days of hire date. Must present actual card within 90 days of applying for fingerprint clearance card.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to use basic analytical methods to analyze and streamline business processes.
- Must be able to demonstrate understanding of the fundamental tools and concepts of identity and access management.
- Must use common courtesies when interacting with others; and treat all customers with the utmost respect and has empathy when dealing with difficult customers.
- Requires the ability to work effectively as a team member both within and across the hospital system.
- Must have ability to collect and analyze data; and the ability to perform workflow analysis and translate the outcome into definable software functionality.
- Must be able to exercise initiative in conducting the necessary facilitation and resolution of application/system access design and engineering.
- Must be able to communicate with customers in a professional manner to ensure needs are met.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.