Facility: Valleywise Health Medical Center
Department: LAB Anatomic Pathology - Roosevelt
Schedule: Regular FT 40 Hours Per Week
- Requires a High school diploma or GED.
- Requires graduation from a certified phlebotomy program or an equivalent combination of training or experience that demonstrates the required knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the assigned work.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Requires knowledge of venipuncture and various collection techniques.
- Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and in writing including knowledge of basic grammar, spelling & punctuation.
- Requires excellent time management skills and customer service skills.
- Must possess basic computer skills in a Windows environment.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
- Analytical skills are strongly preferred.