Legal Support Assistant (Pool)
Facility: Maryvale Campus
Department: BH Legal Support
Schedule: Regular FT 40 Hours Per Week
Under the direction of the Legal Services Manager, prepares time sensitive Superior Court filings as well as supplemental documents that are required in petitioning a patient for court ordered evaluation and treatment in County and Tribal Courts throughout
- Requires a high school diploma or GED. An Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Business, Legal or other field is strongly preferred.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of executive secretarial or legal related experience that demonstrates an understanding of the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Notary Public certification or eligible to obtain certification.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must possess extensive computer skills and be proficient with MS Office suite such as Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, Visio and Access.
- Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and in writing including knowledge of exceptional grammar, spelling & punctuation.
- Requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to maintain confidentiality standards.
- Must demonstrate knowledge and sound judgment when working with physicians, attorneys, superior court personnel and staff as well as demonstrating ability to set priorities, detailed oriented and works as a team member.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.