Facility: Valleywise Community Health Center - South Phoenix Laveen
Department: VCHC Administration
Schedule: Regular FT 40 Hours Per Week
This position provides clinical management, leadership, coordination, and operational direction for areas of responsibility within the Family Health Centers (FHC's) of Valleywise Health. Serves as the tactical point person as it relates to clinic operations, patient care, staff development, physician relationships, quality initiatives, program development, and system-wide success. Assures evidence-based patient care by creating an environment that encourages the use of research in practice. Supervises employees and participates in selection, orientation, counseling, evaluation, and staff scheduling.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Management, Health Care Administration, or related field, or have an equivalent combination of training and progressively responsible experience that will result in the required specialized knowledge and abilities to perform assigned tasks.
- Must have at least five (5) years of clinical or progressive management experience with two to three (2-3) years demonstrated leadership experience relevant to the patient population and scope of care of the department(s).
- Must have a valid fingerprint clearance card issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety OR submit a completed Affidavit at time of hire. Must complete fingerprint clearance card application within seven (7) days of hire date. Must present actual card within 90 days of applying for fingerprint clearance card.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to work with culturally diverse people is a must.
- Must have excellent communication, time management and customer service skills.
- Computer knowledge with Windows-based systems a plus.
- Knowledge of operational reports and budgets is preferred.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English. Bi-lingual is preferred.
Salary Range: (37A) $38.76 - $58.14