Manager HIV Care Continuum
Facility: Valleywise Community Health Center - McDowell
Department: Grants - ADHS HIV Rebate Funds
Schedule: Grant FT 40 Hours Per Week
Under the direction of a Senior Program Manager and the Vice President of Grants, the HIV Care Continuum Manager will lead the organization's efforts to transform the delivery of HIV care and services. By working with a diverse and inter-disciplinary team of stakeholders, both inside and outside the organization, this position will develop tools and data-based methodologies that will play a key role in informing the creation of cutting-edge models of HIV medical care and support service delivery.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Public Health, Statistics, Social Work, Nursing or related field; or an equivalent combination of training and progressively responsible experience that will result in the required specialized knowledge and abilities to perform the assigned work. Master's degree preferred.
- Must have a minimum of seven (7) years of progressively responsible experience with public health programs with an emphasis on infectious disease and HIV that demonstrates a strong understanding of the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Requires prior supervisory/management experience.
- Prefer three (3) years of experience in Analytics, Evaluation, Quality and Efficiency Metrics, and/or Electronic Health Records.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Requires knowledge of and familiarity with care continuum initiatives, program evaluation, and the ability to interact successfully with clinic-based teams and governmental agencies.
- Must have the ability to supervise and coordinate the work of subordinate personnel in a manner conducive to full performance and high morale.
- Must be approachable, people oriented, and a good listener.
- Must be a change agent able to develop, implement and maintain policies and processes.
- Requires the ability to be a creative, independent thinker.
- Must exhibit a high degree of professionalism, customer service, and enthusiasm, combined with the ability to build relationships with business and key stakeholders.
- Must possess solid analytical and problem-solving skills along with the ability to utilize the appropriate management techniques to plan, organize, control and coordinate activities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross-culturally with diverse team.
- Must have the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
Salary Range: (34A) $33.48 - $50.22