Manager IT Applications
Facility: Tempe Diablo Technology Park
Department: IT Business Applications & Solutions
Schedule: Regular FT 40 Hours Per Week
At Valleywise Health, we’re on a mission to create a healthier, happier Valley for all - and we’re searching for talented, passionate people to join our team. When you join the Valleywise Health family, you become a valuable part of our mission, vision, and culture. We strive to cultivate an atmosphere of excellence and are committed to ensuring innovation, education, and respect.
As the Manager of IT Business Applications, you will be managing the delivery of IT business applications and reporting solutions and services utilizing a variety of applications, principally you focus would be Supply Chain Management software, HR and Payroll Applications, Building Monitoring and Access, and Internal Web Development.
Your combination of leadership experience and technical expertise will help guide the business applications teams. This includes appropriate staffing, staff management, performance management and scheduling.
The Manager of IT Business Applications is a highly visible role that regularly helps operational leadership navigate the complex IT side by providing progress reports, forecasts, or analysis of various situations. This support will regularly help drive directional decisions for the organization. Your goal will be to deliver Valleywise Health business related technology solutions in accordance with the directives laid out within the Valleywise Health IT strategy and Valleywise Health architectural framework, principles, and guidelines.
Valleywise Health is committed to providing high-quality, comprehensive benefits designed to help our employees and their families stay physically and financially fit. Known for the diversity of not only the community of patients we serve but also our workforce and the benefits we offer, such as:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 100% Retirement Match in the Arizona State Retirement System (ASRS)
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Sick and Extended Illness Bank
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- And much more
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or an equivalent combination of training and progressively responsible experience that will result in the required specialized knowledge and abilities to perform the assigned work in lieu of degree.
- Requires seven (7) years of progressively responsible professional level IT Clinical, Financial, or Business Applications related experience that demonstrates a strong understanding of the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Requires prior direct or indirect supervisory/management experience preferably in a healthcare IT environment.
- Experience must include the management and oversight of IT business application development and solutions delivery in an enterprise IT environment.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Must have a valid fingerprint clearance card issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety OR submit a completed Affidavit at time of hire. Must complete fingerprint clearance card application within seven (7) days of hire date. Must present actual card within 90 days of applying for fingerprint clearance card.
Hourly rate: $48.62 - $71.71
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: $48.62 to $71.71/hour
$48.62 - $71.71
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 38491