Nurse Extern Psych
Facility: Maryvale Campus
Department: BH Nursing Intern Extern
Schedule: Regular FT 36 Hours Per Week
Under direct supervision of an RN Provides professional, skilled, age specific care for patients in collaboration with other disciplines. Performs patient care related services for the pediatric through geriatric patient population.
Flat Rate $25.70
- Currently enrolled in a board-approved or accredited nursing program recognized by U.S. jurisdiction, in good standing who is within 3 months (90 Days) of program completion OR a graduate from a Board Approved or accredited nursing program waiting to take the NCLEX.
- Must successfully complete an approved Valleywise Health clinical orientation and computer classes.
- If working within the medical center must successfully complete Escaping Violent Encounters training within 12 months.
- If working within behavioral health must successfully complete CPI training upon hire.
- Requires BLS issued by the American Heart Association.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
- Ability to work with culturally diverse people is a must.
- Must have excellent communication, time management and customer service skills.
- Requires basic computer word processing skills (e.g. formatting, editing, printing, composing email, internet searches, etc.) to be able to successfully navigate through an electronic medical record using a computer.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: up to $25.70/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 39270