Nurse Supervisor Eye Clinic
Facility: Valleywise Comprehensive Health Center - Phoenix
Department: Eye Clinic - Phoenix
Schedule: Regular FT 40 Hours Per Week
At Valleywise Health, we're on a mission to create a healthier, happier Valley for all - and we're always searching for talented, passionate people to join our team.
As a Nurse Clinical Resource Leader at the Valleywise Health Eye Clinic, you will coordinate and supervise the Eye Clinic operations and staff, working in collaboration with the manager, providers, and ancillary departments to ensure that all patients receive prompt care and appropriate follow-up. This busy and fast-paced clinic has ample opportunities for learning and growth as we constantly work to improve our workflows and processes to ensure quality patient care. Our team-based organization is committed to offering comprehensive, safe, and seamless care to all members of our community.
Bring your knowledge and leadership skills to Valleywise Health and join us in shaping the future of health care.
Hourly Pay Rate: $39.96 - $58.94
- Prefer a Bachelor's degree or higher in Nursing.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of clinical experience relevant to the patient populations and/or scope of practice.
- Demonstrated leadership ability is a plus.
- Must possess a current, valid Arizona RN license and be in good standing with the Arizona Board of Nursing.
- Requires BLS card obtained through an approved American Heart Association (AHA) training center upon hire.
- Must have ACLS upon hire.
- PALS, NRP, ATNC, or other certifications may be required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Requires the ability to read, write, and speak effectively in English.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills is preferred.
- Requires effective communication skills.
- Ability to work with culturally diverse people is a must.
- Bilingual is preferred.