Facility: Valleywise Health Medical Center
Department: Occupational Therapy - Roosevelt
Schedule: Regular FT 40 Hours Per Week
At Valleywise Health, we're on a mission to create a healthier, happier Valley for all - and we're always searching for talented, passionate people to join our team.
As an Occupational Therapist, you will collaborate with other disciplines to evaluate, plan and implement appropriate treatment programs designed to help patients function independently. In this role, you will utilize your skills in different patient care settings, such as inpatient acute, outpatient, and the hand clinic. As a member of one of Valleywise Health's fun and dynamic teams, you will positively impact our patients by instructing, motivating, and assisting with therapeutic exercises and modalities while determining the effects of treatments.
Hourly Pay Rate: $35.52 - $52.39
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Requires a minimum of zero to one (0-1) year of clinical OT experience in inpatient and outpatient services (therapy school experience acceptable).
- A current Arizona state Occupational Therapy license is required.
- Requires BLS card obtained through an approved American Heart Association (AHA) training center upon hire.
- Must have a valid fingerprint clearance card issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety or submit a completed Affidavit at the time of hire. Must complete fingerprint clearance card application within seven (7) days of hire date. Must present actual card within 90 days of applying for a fingerprint clearance card.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must possess good verbal and written interpersonal and communication skills, including knowledge of basic grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with patients and staff members.
- Requires excellent organizational skills, working with professionals, and maintaining confidentiality standards.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet designated deadlines are required.