Facility: Valleywise Comprehensive Health Center - Phoenix
Department: Orthopedic Clinic - Phoenix
Schedule: Regular FT 40 Hours Per Week
Under the direction of the Clinical Resource Leader, this position is responsible for direct care of patients by providing Orthopedic treatment modalities. Follows direct provider orders applying patient casts, braces and other supports.
- Requires a high school diploma or GED.
- Requires one (1) year of relevant nursing related experience or certification from an accredited Orthopedic Tech training program.
- Requires BLS. A BLS card obtained through an approved American Heart Association (AHA) training center is preferred and will be required within 3 months.
- Must have a valid fingerprint clearance card issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety OR submit a completed Affidavit at time of hire. Must complete fingerprint clearance card application within seven (7) days of hire date. Must present actual card within 90 days of applying for fingerprint clearance card.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English. Bilingual is preferred.
- Must have ability to work with culturally diverse people.
- Requires excellent communication and time management skills.
- Previous acute care hospital experience is preferred.
Salary Range: (18A) $15.34 - $23.01