Care Coordinator Assistant- Program Assistant
Facility: Valleywise Community Health Center - Chandler
Department: Grants - FTF East Maricopa Care Coordination
Schedule: Regular FT 40 Hours Per Week
Under the direction of the Program Manager Operations, the Program Assistant is responsible for organizing, coordinating, and monitoring all non-clinical operations of the designated grant(s), including managing records, operating and coordinating the management information system and providing receptionist activities, including triaging calls and coordinating communication between the team and patients. The Grants Program Assistant will also complete invoicing, patient enrollment, and reconciling funder payments. The Program Assistant Provides support for all Grant Administrative duties.
- Requires a high school diploma or GED. An Associate's degree in Business related course is preferred.
- Requires at least one (1) year of administrative or general office related experience that demonstrates an understanding of the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must possess extensive computer skills and be proficient with MS Office suite such as Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, Visio and Access.
- Must have the ability to follow direction, use of sound judgment and possess excellent time management skills.
- Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and in writing including knowledge of basic grammar, spelling & punctuation.
- Requires excellent organizational skills, the ability to work with professionals, and maintain confidentiality standards.
- Creativity, initiative and independent thinking, and problem solving skills are strongly preferred.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Requires excellent organizational skills and ability to meet designated deadlines.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred.