Registered Nurse Emergency Department
Facility: Maryvale Campus
Department: ED - Maryvale
Schedule: Regular FT 36 Hours Per Week
This position qualifies for a sign-on bonus of $30,000. Terms and conditions apply.
At Valleywise Health, we're on a mission to create a healthier, happier Valley for all - and we're always searching for talented, passionate people to join our team.
The Maryvale Emergency Department is a stand-alone, full-service, community-based ED. The Maryvale ED has a diverse workforce who all work to provide exceptional care, without exception, to every patient, every time. As a Registered Nurse in the Maryvale ED, you will treat all acuity levels from a wide variety of patients, from infants to the elderly. With our strong nurse leaders, innovative treatments, and your ability to be agile, you can expect to use your nursing skills and have support to handle anything that comes through our doors.
Hourly Pay Rate: $32.84 - $48.44
- Prefer a Bachelor's degree or higher in Nursing.
- Must complete the Valleywise Health New Graduate RN training program or have prior acute nursing experience demonstrating an understanding of the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Previous acute care hospital experience in the area they are applying is preferred.
- Must possess a current, valid AZ RN license; temporary AZ RN license; or valid compact RN licensure for the current state of practice.
- Must be in good standing with the issuing Board of Nursing.
- Requires a BLS, ACLS, and PALS card obtained through American Heart Association (AHA) training center upon hire.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work with culturally diverse people is a must.
- Bilingual is preferred.
- Must have excellent communication, time management, and customer service skills.
- Requires basic computer word processing skills (e.g., formatting, editing, printing, composing email, internet searches, etc.) to navigate through an electronic medical record using a computer successfully.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.