Regulatory Project Manager
Facility: Valleywise Health Medical Center
Department: Regulatory Compliance
Schedule: Regular FT 40 Hours Per Week
Under general direction of the Chief Nursing Officer, provides project management leadership to achieve regulatory compliance as assigned. Primary driver of compliance is process improvement. This position will oversee clinical PI projects and speakers forum for Quality Management; project management leadership skills will be used to organize, direct, and measure the outcomes of PI and regulatory projects. These projects may focus on all aspects of health care delivery including: clinical care, environmental, quality outcomes, safety, etc.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree or higher in Nursing. Prefer a Master's degree in Health Care or Business related field (MHA, MBA, etc.).
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of recent acute care clinical RN related experience that demonstrates an understanding of the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Prefer experience in quality outcomes, performance improvement, project leadership, or information technologies.
- Experience in accountable care of medicine home models requiring compliance with quality and service measures is highly desirable.
- Must complete ongoing training through DNV ISO 9001 to ensure competency as an internal auditor for the organization.
- Must possess a current, valid AZ RN license; temporary AZ RN license or valid compact RN licensure for current state of practice. Must also be in good standing with the issuing Board of Nursing.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must have strong computer literacy skills.
- Experience with project management software is preferred.
- Ability to work with culturally diverse people is a must.
- Must have excellent communication, time management and customer service skills.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.