Regulatory Project Manager
Facility: Valleywise Health Medical Center
Department: Regulatory Compliance
Schedule: Regular FT 40 Hours Per Week
Under general direction of the Chief Nursing Officer or designee, provides project management leadership to achieve regulatory compliance as assigned. Primary driver of compliance is Process Improvement. This position will oversee clinical PI projects and speakers forum for Quality Management, Project management leadership skills will be used to organize, direct, and measure the outcomes of PI and regulatory projects. These projects may focus on all aspects of health care delivery including: clinical care, environmental, quality outcomes, safety, etc.
Education or equivalency:
- Requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent in nursing or other healthcare related field and either an RN license in state worked OR a clinical background with current license/certification; or an equivalent combination of training and progressively responsible experience that will result in the required specialized knowledge and abilities to perform the assigned work.
- Requires a proficiency level typically attained with 5 years acute care clinical experience.
- A Master’s degree will substitute for 2 years of required experience.
- Experience with process improvement, regulatory/accreditation programs, data management, and analysis including graphic development and presentations is highly desirable.
- Must complete ongoing training through DNV ISO 9001 to ensure competency as an internal auditor for the organization.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must have strong computer literacy skills.
- Experience with project management software is preferred.
- Ability to work with culturally diverse people is a must.
- Must have excellent communication, time management and customer service skills.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
Salary Range: (34A) $33.48 - $50.22