Remote - Identity & Access Management III
Facility: Valleywise Health Medical Center
Department: IT Security
Schedule: Regular - Full Time 40 Hours Per Week
Under the guidance of the Manager Identity and Access Management, the Identity and Access Management Analyst III is responsible for delivering enterprise-wide identity, access, directory and authentication services. The position considers topics such as future state planning, implementation and design of Identity Access Management technologies, automation of manual tasks, identity access governance support and implementation services, privilege identity management support and identity lifecycle management with respect to regulatory compliance and MIHS approved standards and policies. The position engages key business stakeholders and customers as it relates to all supported systems and applications to verify, validate and audit access. This position is responsible and accountable for the fulfillment of Identity and Access Management requests based on a Role-Based Access Controls model to meet organizational business needs and customer expectations, documents existing workflow/current business processes, and aids in prioritization of IT service requests.
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management of Information or related field; or an equivalent combination of training and progressively responsible experience that will result in the required specialized knowledge and abilities to perform the assigned work in lieu of degree.
- Must have a minimum five (5) years of progressively responsible Identity and Access Management related experience that demonstrates an understanding of the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Experience with Active Directory administration, Active Directory Federation Services, file and share permissions, Group Policy Objects, Lightweight Directory Access Protocol and PowerShell scripting.
- System Administration, Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML), web services and Extensive Markup Language (XML) is a plus.
- Requires Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Windows Server 2016 and Identity Management Institute Certified Identity and Access Manager (CIAM) certification within 18 months of accepting the position.