Revenue Cycle Systems Analyst
Facility: Valleywise Health Medical Center
Department: Revenue Management Integrity
Schedule: Regular FT 40 Hours Per Week
Under the direction of the Manager Revenue Integrity, the Revenue Cycle Systems analyst supports the continuing deployment, optimization, and development of Epic revenue cycle applications. Provides analysis of existing and proposed vendor supplied software functionality to determine if the software conforms to current Revenue Cycle systems and workflow processes. Utilizes specialized, proprietary software tool sets to enable software functionality. Leads project teams to achieve team goals and outcomes and provides measurable customer service and performs duties within Valleywise Health missions and values.
Valleywise Health is committed to providing high-quality, comprehensive benefits designed to help our employees and their families stay physically and financially fit. Known for the diversity of not only the community of patients we serve but also our workforce and the benefits we offer, such as:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 100% Retirement Match in the Arizona State Retirement System (ASRS)
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Sick and Extended Illness Bank
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- And much more!
Annual Salary Range: $83,116 - $122,595
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or equivalent experience in Information Systems or related field
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of progressively responsible healthcare data management and analysis experience using revenue cycle and hospital financial software applications that demonstrates a strong understanding of the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Prefer prior experience in healthcare contractual systems, claim scrubbers or working with Epic systems.
- Fundamentals of Epic core Revenue Cycle applications with or without certifications.
- Epic ADT, HB Resolute, HB CDM, and other Core revenue cycle applications (certification may be obtained after hiring).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Requires knowledge of revenue cycle database programming, data structure, and data sources.
- Must be able to effectively use Microsoft Office products (e.g, Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel) and have experience in database queries/management and report writing.
- Must possess analytical skills to collect, analyze and translate the analysis of revenue cycle data.
- Requires the ability to develop initiatives in innovative manner for effective resolution; to prepare and conduct effective presentations; and to coordinate activities with diverse groups and individuals.
- Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and in writing including knowledge of basic grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Must have ability to assess priorities and self-time manage through deliverables.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.