Facility: Valleywise Health Medical Center
Department: IT Business Applications & Solutions
Schedule: Regular FT 40 Hours Per Week
Under the general direction of the Director, IT Business Applications or designated Manager, this position is responsible for maintaining the existing SharePoint Online environment and developing/creating customized Microsoft SharePoint solutions for Valleywise Health.
As an Application Systems Analyst II (SharePoint Developer), the incumbent will be responsible for the day-to-day, projects related to development, maintenance, enhancement, problem resolution, system analysis, impact analysis, system designs configuring and customizing SharePoint systems, building scalable web applications, writing, and modifying code, debugging software, and training staff on the use of the associated SharePoint applications. The incumbent will need to engage Valleywise Health’s IT customers by developing customer requirements; producing impact analysis, estimates, and other reports as required; and develop/create a robust, stable, and functional SharePoint solution that meets or exceeds the customer’s expectations.
To ensure success as Application Systems Analyst II (SharePoint Developer), you should have extensive knowledge of the following technologies:
- SharePoint Online
- SharePoint Framework (SPFx)
- Microsoft Power Platform
- Microsoft Graph API
- MS Office software and proficiency with other web development programming languages (i.e., .NET, SQL, C#, PHP/WordPress, Python, JSON, XML) and the ability to solve complex software issues.
Ultimately, an Application Systems Analyst II (SharePoint Developer) will create clean, scalable, stable SharePoint websites that meet all the Valleywise Health IT design and functionality requirements.
Valleywise Health is committed to providing high-quality, comprehensive benefits designed to help our employees and their families stay physically and financially fit. Known for the diversity of not only the community of patients we serve but also our workforce and the benefits we offer, such as:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 100% Retirement Pension Match
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Sick and Extended Illness Bank
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- And much more
Annual Salary Range: $71,032 - $104,769
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering, or demonstrable equivalent work experience.
- Requires three (3) years of relevant MS SharePoint development experience that demonstrates a deep, fundamental understanding of the standard tools, workflow processes, and/or procedures and concepts used in the deployment and development of MS SharePoint sites/applications that operate at an enterprise/corporate level of visibility and usability.
- Prefers MOS (Microsoft Office Specialist) or WSS (Windows Server Solutions) certification.
- Prefers ITIL v4.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must have ability to exercise individual judgment and initiative in conducting the necessary facilitation and resolution of application/system design along with the ability to perform workflow analysis and translate the outcome into definable software functionality.
- Must be able to perform cost/benefit analysis of actions/initiatives; and research options and recommend best course of action.
- Must be able to execute basic change implementation plans.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines while using independent judgment.
- Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and in writing including ability to inform, advise, and instruct.
- Requires the ability to develop initiatives in innovative manner for effective resolution.
- Must be able to prepare and conduct effective presentations; assess priorities and self-time manage through deliverables; and coordinate activities with diverse groups and individuals.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: $32.84 to $48.44/hour
$32.84 - $48.44
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 37948