Facility: Valleywise Health Medical Center
Department: IT Business Applications & Solutions
Schedule: Regular FT 40 Hours Per Week
- SharePoint Online
- SharePoint Framework (SPFx)
- Microsoft Power Platform
- Microsoft Graph API
- MS Office software and proficiency with other web development programming languages (i.e., .NET, SQL, C#, PHP/WordPress, Python, JSON, XML) and the ability to solve complex software issues.
Ultimately, an Application Systems Analyst II (SharePoint Developer) will create clean, scalable, stable SharePoint websites that meet all the Valleywise Health IT design and functionality requirements.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 100% Retirement Pension Match
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Sick and Extended Illness Bank
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- And much more!
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering or demonstrable equivalent work experience.
- Requires three (3) years of relevant MS SharePoint development experience that demonstrates a deep, fundamental understanding of the standard tools, workflow processes, and/or procedures and concepts used in the deployment and development of MS SharePoint sites/applications that operate at an enterprise/corporate level of visibility and usability.
- Prefers MOS (Microsoft Office Specialist) or WSS (Windows Server Solutions) certification.
- Prefers ITIL v4.
- Must have ability to exercise individual judgment and initiative in conducting the necessary facilitation and resolution of application/system design along with the ability to perform workflow analysis and translate the outcome into definable software functionality.
- Must be able to perform cost/benefit analysis of actions/initiatives; and research options and recommend best course of action.
- Must be able to execute basic change implementation plans.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines while using independent judgment.
- Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and in writing including ability to inform, advise, and instruct.
- Requires the ability to develop initiatives in innovative manner for effective resolution.
- Must be able to prepare and conduct effective presentations; assess priorities and self-time manage through deliverables and coordinate activities with diverse groups and individuals.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.