Facility: Valleywise Health Medical Center
Department: RAD Ultrasound - Roosevelt
Schedule: Regular FT 40 Hours Per Week
Under the general direction of the Supervisor Medical Imaging, provides clinically relevant information to assist the physician with the diagnosis and treatment of patients. Responsible for ensuring the effectiveness of patient throughput, staff daily work assignments and serves as a quality resource for staff.
- Requires Associate's degree in Medical Sonography or related field, or an equivalent combination of training and progressively responsible experience that will result in the required specialized knowledge and abilities to perform the assigned work.
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year of technical medical imaging experience in ultrasound and/or echocardiograph.
- Requires BLS. A BLS card obtained through an approved American Heart Association (AHA) training center is preferred.
- Requires certification by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) in:
- Abdomen or OBGYN and/or Adult Echocardiography OR;
- Certification by Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) as either:
- Registered Cardiac Sonographer and/or Registered Vascular Specialist
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served on his/her unit.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development of the life span and possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient's status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient's requirements relative to his/her age specific needs and to provide the care needed as described in the unit's departmental policies and procedures.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
Salary Range: Hourly rate: $38.42 - $56.67
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: $38.42 to $56.67/hour
$38.42 - $56.67
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 38995