Sr HR Operations Consultant
Facility: Valleywise Health Medical Center
Department: Human Resources
Schedule: Regular FT 40 Hours Per Week
Reporting to Human Resources management, the Sr HR Operations Consultant is responsible for the support of a business unit at facility/local level. This position will reshape the way we interact with and motivate employees at Valleywise Health. This position will develop a focused approach to create an environment where every employee is inspired and supported to be their best self, both in and out of the office. Additionally, the Sr HR Operations Consultant will serve as a vital business partner with our leaders and their teams to ensure they are creating positive impact and navigating through every dynamic change as our organization evolves.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, Psychology or related field; or an equivalent combination of training and progressively responsible experience that will result in the required specialized knowledge and abilities to perform the assigned work.
- Prefer a Master's degree.
- Requires a minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible Human Resources, Business or related experience that demonstrates a high level of understanding of the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Prefer Human Resources related certification.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must be very detail oriented and demonstrate strong analytical skills, with a high level of accuracy and the ability to detect inconsistencies with data.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Requires proven organization skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Requires excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Requires the ability to demonstrate proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must be able to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Maintains knowledge and skills to handle new complexities, challenges, and responsibilities and seeks exposure to new ideas and perspectives.
- Ability to deliver programs and training to improve adaptability and continuous learning capabilities in organization.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.