Sr Staffing Office Specialist - Nursing Staffing Office - Days
Facility: Valleywise Health Medical Center
Department: Nursing Staffing Office
Schedule: Regular FT 40 Hours Per Week
Under the direction of the Staffing Office Nursing Manager, this position is responsible for all functions of the nursing staffing office, including: filling vacant shifts, scheduling contract labor through the Prosource system and processing all invoices from registry agencies. This position supports the continuing deployment and development of vendor proprietary Human Resources and Nursing Division application software necessary to run clinical systems within a large integrated hospital system. Provides analysis of existing and proposed vendor supplied software functionality to determine if the software conforms to current Staffing Office workflow processes. Works within project teams to achieve team goals and outcomes and provides measurable customer service, and performs duties with Valleywise Health missions and values.
- Requires a high school diploma or GED. An Associate's degree is preferred.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years' of progressively responsible Staffing Office Specialist or related experience that demonstrates an understanding of the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must possess basic analytical skills that can translate the analysis into effective troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Must possess and demonstrate skills in operating a personal computer and utilizing Microsoft Office software.
- Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and in writing including knowledge of basic grammar, spelling & punctuation.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
- Ability to assess priorities and self-time manage through deliverables.