Staffing Office Specialist
Facility: Maryvale Campus
Department: BH Staffing Office
Schedule: Regular PT 24 Hours Per Week
Under the direction of the Nurse Manager, the Staffing Office Specialist is responsible for allocating in-house staffing of patient care providers via use of Float Pool and Nursing Registry Vendors. The incumbent performs varied secretarial and administrative work for Nursing Administration. Duties include but are not limited to answering phones and directing calls, gathering information and preparing reports, maintaining files, analyzing computer reports and performing other staff support functions.
- Requires a high school diploma or GED.
- Prefer one (1) year experience in a Staffing Office or equivalent.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Effective organizational skills are required to adapt to an ever changing environment, to establish priorities while working under time constraints and while coordinating a variety of projects.
- Requires critical thinking skills to balance needs with available resources.
- Requires excellent written and oral communication skills, and the ability to read, write, and speak effectively in English. Bilingual is preferred.
- Must be able to demonstrate competencies on various computer applications including MS Excel and Outlook. Some departments may also require proficiency in KRONOS scheduler and Vizient contract labor optimizer.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal skills are required to collaborate with all levels of staff.
Salary Range: (19A) $16.10 - $24.16