Supervisor Cash Posting
Facility: Tempe Diablo Technology Park
Department: Patient Financial Services
Schedule: Regular FT 40 Hours Per Week
Under the guidance of the Manager Cash Applications & Customer Service, the Supervisor Cash Posting oversees day to day operations in the Cash Applications and Customer Services areas. Completes and monitors all Patient Financial Services refunds/reimbursement check requests.
Requires high school diploma or GED. Prefer an Associate's or Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of progressively responsible hospital Reimbursement/Cash Applications experience that demonstrates an understanding of the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Prefer prior direct or indirect supervisory experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must handle complex tasks across a wide range of departments and contacts.
- Must possess good writing and communicative skills.
- Will need to demonstrate the ability to supervise, train and coordinate the work of the staff.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
- EPIC Patient Financial and Clinical applications.
- MS Office.
Salary Range: $20.55 - $30.83